Friday, August 24, 2012

Comic Series...So Far

I started doing my versions of super heroes for the folks at Universe of Super heroes. Something that happened by accident. I had left some art there and they decided to put it on display and here we are. I was told people were asking if I did or could do comic characters as most of the work was videogame based. I started with suggestions from friends and they started to take off. This is the series so far and I have been happy with the results and am having a blast drawing them! Funny, as a life long comic reader you'd figure I would have done this a long time ago! Next on the list: Punisher, Green Arrow, Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. Feel free to message me if there are any characters I should attempt. I sell the prints for $10 plus S&H. Email me at edbot5000@yahoo.com.

No comments: