Saturday, May 14, 2011

We at the Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn... Ponies and Comic Con Plus.


Thanks to Rachel Pandich(writer of local comic Aspire) for hooking me up with a table at Comic Con Plus. This will be my first actual comic convention and I think it will give me a good idea on what to expect for future conventions. I will have some new prints available(including the above pony) and will be sketching and goofing off. I'll also be working on new comic related prints especially for the show.

Well, the ponies have been a big hit! I definitely plan on doing more. It's always funny and interesting to see what people react to when it comes to my art. I always try to explore the possibilities when I get a positive reaction. There's a formula I'm trying to unlock and I think I have been making progress this year. Funny thing is I never even drew a horse before! It has been fun doing something different yet trying to keep and refine my style( or lack thereof). The cute and creepy vibe I'm trying to go for is slowly coming to fruition (I think).

Comic Con Plus will take place Sunday May 22, 2011 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM HOLIDAY INN @ I 95 & Baymeadows rd. Jacksonville,Fl. Come out and say hi! I will be next to the lovely ladies of ASPIRE: writer: Rachel Pandich and artist: Ashley Lanni! Bonus!:D

No comments: