Monday, September 5, 2011

Eb5k News and Notes...


So things have been busy lately... I have been getting commission work and requests(some from overseas which is kinda neat). Those are cool, my clients are amazing, the work is fun and I need them financially, but there are a couple personal projects I really want to get going... My big problem: I need to manage my time better and focus. These projects need to become reality and the only thing stopping me is me... It's time to dig deep and get this show on the road. The comic is going to be my number 1 priority besides the commissions. This has been swirling in my head for a while and I need to sit and write out the first issue. Now that I have some writer friends that have offered to help with the script, there are no excuses. I want to get a full issue done for the 2012 convention season. If I can put it all together, who knows? At worst I will have my own comic book published ( self published, but published nonetheless) and that's still pretty damn cool. :)

 In other news, I am adding another chapter to the video game based 8-Bit Evil series. My next art show will be Friday, October 7th at 5 Points Coffee and Spice. New paintings and prints of my favorite 8-bit villians and heroes. My friends and fantastic artists Nicole Middleton, Nick Dunkenstein, and Jenn Page will be displaying as well. It should be a fun show and the work will be on display for the month of October.

 Oh and I did this robot for a possible shirt, sticker and new business card... Think it turned out ok. :)

No comments: